Call for Production Proposals
The Everyman Board would like to invite members to submit production proposals for the following production slots:
- Spring 2024 – February/March
- Summer 2024 – May
- Autumn 2024 – October
- Winter 2024 – November/December
Details of what to put in and the format for submitting a proposal are in the Director’s Pack. The latest Director’s Pack is here. Submissions with sufficient merit will see the applicant invited to attend a selection panel on the first weekend of February to present their pitch in person.
Please note that:
- It is a requirement to be a member at the time of submission.
- Only directors with a proven track record will be considered. Potential directors who have not directed for Everyman before or who have no provable directing experience should direct a Clubnight production before the panel meets on the first weekend of February. Contact <Barry Slack> to find a date – and if there isn’t an available Wednesday Clubnight slot that works for you, you are welcome to consider booking the Clubroom for a different night and inviting the play selection committee to attend.
- Anyone who meets the criteria is welcome to submit a proposal, but are advised that priority will be given to those who have not directed a Playhouse Season production in the last year.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 31 DECEMBER 2022
Please send submissions to email@example.com
Or by post to Sue Osmolska, Company Secretary, Everyman Theatre Cardiff Ltd., Chapter Arts Centre, Market Road, Cardiff, CF5 1QE